Installing and servicing all
types of refrigeration systems.
ARC can install, maintain and service any commercial, institutional, industrial or custom domestic refrigeration system including coolers, freezers, display cases, dehumidification or air conditioning equipment. ARC has worked with all types of walk-in and reach-in coolers and freezers for many years, so we’re confident that we can help you find the best solution for your business.
ARC offers 24/7 emergency support with trained technicians for your refrigeration systems.
Refrigeration is the biggest energy user in grocery stores, convenience stores, and liquor stores. It can account for more than half (53%) of all costs. This is more than twice what is spent on heating and cooling (21%) to keep customers and employees comfortable. (Source: US Energy Information Administration)
Energy efficiency can help store owners lower their overhead and achieve high returns on investments.
A few ways to save on refrigeration costs:
- Door heater controls: Install door heater controls to limit the hours of operation of the door/frame heaters only to periods of high relative humidity.
- Zero-energy doors: Eliminate the need for door/frame heaters by installing highly-insulated, zero-energy doors and frames on existing cases.
- Efficient fan motors: Install brushless DC motors (also known as ECM motors).
- Optimized defrost controls: In your walk-in freezers, reduce the cost of operating coil defrosters while maintaining defrosting quality by using hot-gas bypass defrosters and defrost sensors to engage defrosters only when needed.
- Walk-in-cooler economizers: Install an outdoor air economizer to bring cold exterior air into walk-in coolers.