New Medical Office Building and Hospital Renovations
ARCHITECT: Williams & Frehsee, Inc.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER: John F. Penney Consulting Services, PC
CONSTUCTION MANAGER: H.P.Cummings Construction Company
New 31,000 sf, 3-story medical office building for Women’s Imaging, Oncology, Physical Therapy, Orthopedics, and Radiology Departments.
Renovation of 5,500 sf of existing hospital space for new ACU, Endoscopy and PACU.
- Installation and certification of medical gas distribution including oxygen manifold, nitrogen control panel, local and area alarms, zone valve boxes and wall outlets.
- Installation of a 26,000 cfm rooftop VAV air handler with energy recovery wheel, chilled and hot water coils, humidification unit connected to over 60 VAV boxes with HW reheat coils.
- Installation of a 4,600 cfm energy recovery unit for bathroom and general building exhaust system.
- Installation of a 6,600 cfm rooftop VAV air handler with energy recovery wheel, chilled and hot water coils, humidification unit connected to 20 VAV boxes with reheat coils.
- Installation of 400 ft of underground steam and condensate piping.
- Steam pressure reducing valve station and steam to hot water heat exchanger.
- Primary and back-up chilled water and hot water pumps with VFD’s.
- Installation of a new 125 ton packaged air cooled chiller with scroll compressors.
- Installation of sanitary waste and vent piping, plumbing fixtures, storm drain, and domestic HW & CW piping with indirect domestic hot water heater.
- DDC automatic temperature controls systems with graphics.
|Chemical Addition System & Expansion Tank||Condensate Return Set||Condensing Unit|
|Domestic Hot Water Heater||Recirculation Pump||Steam & Condensate Piping|